Here are the 10 Basic Rules you’ll be following with the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet:
- Manipulate calorie intake: This is all taken care of for you with the Online Diet Generator. All you have to do is follow instructions.
- Eat 4 meals per day, each separated by 2.5 hours: This balances blood sugar levels and is one of the keys to better health. This is also lined out for you in the meal plans.
- Prepare meals at home: as the saying goes, most people don’t plan to fail on their diets, they fail to plan.
- Rotation of meals: once again, this is all planned out for you so all you have to do is follow instructions.
- Avoid excessive condiments: Keeping meals as simple as possible avoids additional, calories. (Do you know how many calories ketchup and ranch dressing have?)
- Stop eating at the right time: You don’t have to count calories on this diet, but no meal marathons either.
- Drink water: you expected this one right? You should be drinking 8-10 10 ounce glasses of water each and every day to help you lose weight.
- Beverages: to maximize weight loss, anything you drink should contain no more than 10 calories per glass. (If you follow rule 7, who would want more to drink?)
- Walking: 2 30-minute sessions of walking are recommended for each day but if time is a problem, these can be replaced with a single 45-minute session.
- Avoid sweets: no big surprise here. We all know you can’t lose much weight chowing down on a bunch of sweets.
After you check out the 10 basic rules and the e-book you receive, you can enter your food choices into the Online Diet Generator. This will provide your meal plans and menus for the next 11 days. Pretty much all you have to do is follow instructions!
Did you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation,
or subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your feed reader.
*Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this web site, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consumer Notice: The links on
this site may contain affiliate links. That means if you buy something from them I may get paid an affiliate commission.